Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

I have been so busy with my job switching, I have completely neglected this blog!
Although, there have been a spike in views over the last week, and it is mostly for my posts on Goodwill. Luckily, my new job is right next to Eldersburg Goodwill! I will not have to go far to visit, and it is in a wealthier area, so the will have high-quality items!

This is a newer Goodwill- it was rumored that the managers were trying to go for a retail store feel to the place- ad its on the verge of working. Their prices were still low- but higher than most other Goodwill's in my area (Westminster, Reisterstown, Owings Mills, Hanover, etc.). The again, Eldersburg has higher quality clothing because the material handlers have the time to LOOK at the clothes.

That's it for now- I've got to go off to my job (which is becoming a career) and I've got to keep my brain top-notch!

Happy shopping!

No comments: