Monday, April 15, 2013

Starting on Hubpages!

So I'm really excited to start writing for Hubpages.com- I hear that it can produce some passive income overtime. I'll keep everyone updated on how it goes. After I use the site for a bit; I will write a review on how it works, what type of earnings I am receiving, how many views... all of that :)

I just wrote my first Hub (which is the equivalent of an article) and I think it turned out pretty good for a first timer!!!

It is about driving traffic to your Etsy/ebay/online shop in quick, free, and simple ways. I started with three techniques (as that is all I had time for today) and I think I will fallow up with another three sometime later in the week- There are so many more ways!!

Let me know what you think:
Get More Views
I would love some feedback- on here or on there!
Thanks for the support, guys!!!


UPDATE:
I have now been on Hubpages for almost two weeks, and I have earned .31 cents.... May not seem like a lot; but it is pretty remarkable that I can write a few articles, not touch them, and still earn some money. Also, I love it! I have 5 articles now, and the online community is very helpful and supportive!








No comments: