Monday, August 22, 2011

This week I'm a bit tight on my budget, so I am not sure how much of a shopping spree I can go on Sunday. So while I have this little bit of spare time, I thought I would do some research.

Frequently Found Brands In My Area:
I find a lot of great brand names in perfect condition in my area. Thrift stores and department stores carry so many unseen items and deals! I have listed some of the most frequently found clothing brands below:

Aeropostale
Abercrombie
Hollister
Rue 21
Old Navy
Amanda Smith ( which I find is NOT in high demand; therefore, I rarely purchase it)
Ralph Lauren
Coldwater Creek
Eddie Bauer
Tommy Bahama

I also find lots of handbags; listed below;

Nine West
Nine & Co.
Liz Clairborne
Tommy Hilfiger
Ralph Lauren
Elle
Vera Wang
Fossil
Mudd


I constantly see these brand names, and often purchase most of it. I want to know how this market is in different areas for different people. Great places in my area are:

Goodwill
Target
Kohl's
Walmart
Kmart

Where do you find your deals?
What brand names do you see A LOT?
What do you want to see more of?

No comments: